- Individual Membership of the Sabha is open to all Hebbar Sreevaishnava Iyengars only meaning, those born to the Hebbar Sreevaishnava Iyengar parents (both mother and father should be Hebbar Iyengars).
- Membership application shall be forwarded through the respective Upasabhas after scrutiny to the main Sabha for acceptance.
- A onetime Individual Membership fee prescribed from time to time (Currently 1000/- Rs) shall be paid by those seeking membership along with the prescribed application form, two passport sized photographs and proof of their residence/photo that includes any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport or Official Bank Passbook from any Nationalised or Scheduled Bank. Acceptance of such applications is subject to scrutiny by the Office Bearers of the Sabha. The President of the Main Sabha reserves the right to demand any of the above documents and his/her decision shall be deemed final including rejection of membership if the document is not furnished. Introduction by a current member as proof of the person seeking membership being a Hebbar Iyengar is mandatory. In case of any false certification, the membership will be terminated summarily and the introducer shall be liable for disciplinary action by the Sabha.
- All those former joint life members (Joint life membership has been discontinued) shall seek individual Life Membership using the prescribed form without paying any additional fee and submitting two Passport sized photographs and any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport or Official Bank Passbook from any Nationalised or Scheduled Bank. Again, the President of the Main Sabha reserves the right to demand any of the above documents and his/her decision shall be deemed final.
- Currently there are many Joint Life Members, who do not fulfill the definition of Hebbar Iyengar mentioned at (1) above. In such instances, both the spouses shall apply for individual membership without paying any additional fees and by furnishing two passport sized photographs and any one of the documents mentioned at (4) above. They shall be deemed to be Ordinary Life Members with all the benefits except that they will not be eligible to contest any elections nor shall they be nominated for any post either at Upasabhas or at the Main Sabha.